Was this like Armageddon over Sydney yesterday?

by ozziepost 21 Replies latest social current

• deeskis
    deeskis

Great pics Ozzie

You'll be happy to know the snuggle inn was not affected by rain or mud, and awaits your and Mrs ozzie's next visit!

• penny2
    penny2

Beautiful pictures, Ozzie. Wish you could send some of that rain down to South Australia. We're still in drought with tough water restrictions. People are watering their backyards with water recycled from the kitchen and laundry.

penny2

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

G'day KT and Twink,

That mill sounds wonderful!

Yep, nearly cleared all the mud. Time to look again at more pics:

http://i19.tinypic.com/2q1fout.jpg

http://i16.tinypic.com/2ymvsx3.jpg

sorry, no rainbow!!

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Wow ozziepost, I've never seen lightening like that. Did you take those pics? Incredible!

Dismembered

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

WOW, awesome pics ozzie.

Glad you guys are ok!!

nj

• Stezza
    Stezza

Two things: 1 As a very amateur shutterbug, these are great photos 2 AS a homesick Aussie, these are great photos Can I ask what camera you are using, as I need to invest. My other half thinks you are near Dromoine (sp?). How close is he? My auntie is on the other side in Manly. Oh how I love to slum in Manly.

• Stezza
    Stezza

FAO Penny My mum rang today, and held my husband hostage for an hour on the phone and she mentioned a really bad hail storm. Mum is always looking for signs of Armageddon and severe weather patterns are a rich vein of conversation and speculation. But seriously of I could send you all the rain in Ireland. I would. In a heartbeat.

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

I don't think it's Armageddon, because I don't see people in their Sunday best with cheesy smiles on their faces in the foreground.

Cool pictures nonetheless. :)

• Jringe01
    Jringe01

WOW!!!

What an event to live thru eh?

I have seen more thunderstorms since I moved to Montrteal than I ever have but nothing like that

Ozzie I like to collect pics of cities and sometimes share them with friends. Would you mind if I saved these and used them provided I cite the source?

• Fatfreek
    Fatfreek

BTTT

Stezza: Two things: 1 As a very amateur shutterbug, these are great photos 2 AS a homesick Aussie, these are great photos Can I ask what camera you are using, as I need to invest.

Yes, they are truly great photos but I don't remember that he said he actually took them. He said "This is what it looked like".

Then, that's only a guess.

Jringe01: Ozzie I like to collect pics of cities and sometimes share them with friends. Would you mind if I saved these and used them provided I cite the source?

Again, if he didn't take them he couldn't give you permission. What say, you, Ozzie?

Fats

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit