Major Clean Up After The Big A?

by RubyStevens 19 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Schism
    Schism

No Ruby, it would be much worse than ground zero. It would be exactly like my above post. Unless of course, the mysterious magical Disney God wiggled his nose and made all of it disappear.

• jambon1
    jambon1

This was one of the reasons that I walked away too. I though too deeply about it, I was told. Anyway, their dispicable belief has been nicely exposed in this thread. Anyone who believes it, is seriously, mentally impaired IMO.

• RubyStevens
    RubyStevens

Schism those at the top likely or want to think so, and again how is the earthly class going to deal with 6 billion fetid rotting corpses. Faith is one thing, insanity is another. I could have more faith in a magical fairy godfather who would wisk the debris away with his magic wand than the idea,that we have earned the glorious reward to live hopelessly in filth and death, trying in vain to turn the world into a paradise without some considerable heavy lifting from Jehovah.

• Clam
    Clam

Good post Schism

So it's going to be like Babi Yar for several years and then hey presto . . .

The only mess is moose shit

I suppose nature and time soon cover the carnage: rather like those green fields that cover the sites of former nazi death camps. Good job it's all made up.

Clam

• hubert
    hubert

WANTED: HEAVY EQUIPMENT OPERATORS

To clean up the earth after Armageddon.

Please apply .... Watchtower Bible and Tract Society, Brookline, New York.

• Clam
    Clam

Hey Hubert you've lost the P38! What is it now? Can't quite make it out.

Clam

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

Great post Schism.

It demonstrates the REAL REASON JW's are always all about "not speculating" about what it will be like in the "New System" or "the thousand year reign".

I also agree with the comment made by RubyStevens about the magic powers cleanup. Supposedly God can magically create humans and magically preserve his chosen ones through Armageddon, but what, can't crack open the globe and stuff the dead ones in the middle for incineration or something? Not only have humans had to live with his creation mistakes, but humans would also have to clean up his messy punishment.

This god just gets off scottfree of any accountability whatsoever for the whole shebang don't 'e? And we're sposed ta be grateful down here shouldering all the responsibility and blame.

SPAZ

• RubyStevens
    RubyStevens

Plus isn't there a scripture about the earth opening up and swallowing up the unrightous ones?

• cultswatter
    cultswatter

You've seen the WTS books with happy JWs raking their gardens with a big Old smile. Where do you think they got the fertilizer?

• Schism
    Schism
    The only mess is moose shit

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look at that picture. Witnesses, pumpkins, and apples OH MY! We're off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard called Jah!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit