Do you think that you've made lifelong friends on this forum?

by JH 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Crumpet
    Crumpet
    that I'll still talk to 10 or 20 years from now.

That is such a frightening thought! I need a stiff drink!

(just teasing - I think it will be funny watching how you age monseignuer dorkenheimer!)

• bigwilly
    bigwilly

Yes indeed. Starting with a Meetup group then my first Apostafest, I have met some truly wonderful people. In many ways the local Portland 'Postates are more my family than any blood relations could be. I hope to count these fabulous folks amongst my friends for years to come.

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Yes, I think so.

You know what someone once told me, which took me by surprise--"You know what I think? I really think you'll end up with someone from JWD. I do. There's too much in common there."

• Brigid
    Brigid

Definitely...and then some. I've met so many beautiful souls who share something with me that no other people on this planet can share.

And I met the absolute love of my life who I see myself with forever.

• acadian
    acadian

Hi all, I believe I have with a few, and hope to make more... I can't say who, because they said they would deny everything...

• daystar
    daystar
    And I met the absolute love of my life who I see myself with forever.

Dear gods you know how sincerely I feel the same.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Well there are people on here I trust far more than any JW. A JW would give you up to the elders - -people on this board wouldnt unless they are a WT spy or other troll

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

--"You know what I think? I really think you'll end up with someone from JWD. I do. There's too much in common there."
    pick me pick me pick me!

• free2think
    free2think
    --"You know what I think? I really think you'll end up with someone from JWD. I do. There's too much in common there."
    pick me pick me pick me!

ditto to that!

• sf
    sf

Absolutely! And beyond.

sKally

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit