Sparkplug says

by Persephone69 56 Replies latest jw friends

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Welcome Persephone!

I am thinking Texas is the place to be these days. Next time you all have a rip roaring apostafest planned, give me warning so I can get some cheap airfare and visit you all. Enjoy, and keep the boys happy-they seem to already be delighted with your presence here.

Shelly

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

Thanks sparky and persephone69. I had a good time goofing around.

LOL Little Drummer Boy. You did a fine job. Anyone can be a poet and anyone can be a writer. If you really want to do either though, do it every day and don't take yourself or your writing too seriously.

• hambeak
    hambeak

PP69 Have some good coffee He He

• codeblue
    codeblue

Welcome

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

WELCOME, the more the merrier!!!!

Not Nekked at work, give me 5 hours and I'll be nekked with a glass of wine!!

nj

• XJW4EVR
    XJW4EVR

Welcome Persephone, glad to have you amongst the crazies! You might or might not know me, you would have to ask Sparky.

• Persephone69
    Persephone69

DUDE! It was Aiden Quinn! I can't believe I said Leiam Neison (or however it's spelled)....I was apparently ripped and unaware.

LOVED the whiskey poem. Thanks for the welcome everyone! Sparkplug said something about the May 6th apostafest...Might just have to see what I can do about being there. Not sure. Depends on where the kiddos will be.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit