Sparkplug says

by Persephone69 56 Replies latest jw friends

• Persephone69
    Persephone69

Ok, so Sparkplug says I have to start a thread. She SAYS that since I'm using her computer, I have to write something.

SO...here I am. I'm Cretia. Have known Sparkplug since our JW days.....and the disfellowshipped days, and the reinstated days...then the disassociated days. Yeah, you could say that I'm her dark half. She says I'm a successful fader. Probably because they didn't like my attitude while I was in there, being the rebel that I was. Have you ever seen the movie "Legends of the Fall"? Let's just say, she was the Liam Nieson character...trying SO hard to do what they wanted. The sweet, innocent, long suffering individual that she is, sorry was. Apparently not anymore. She's behind me yelling right now. Anyway, I'm the Brad Pitt character that really didn't give a shit and did what they wanted to because...well, it didn't matter and everyone was willing to make excuses for me. I "didn't know better". I wasn't raised "in the truth". So I was accepted.

It wasn't long after baptism that, with a stiff middle finger and a lit cigarette hanging from my lips, I bid the witnesses farwell. Well, that and the fact that Sparkplug showed up at my door WITH a pack of cigarettes and I wound up in the emergency room with a broke cootchie. Long story....NO, I'm strickly dickly. Had to do with a torn ACL and a bad chair. 6 of 9, shut the hell up. You don't know what happened. By the way....bite me. That's right, I've infultrated the board. (insert maniacal laugh here)

Yeah, we're VERY happy right now. It's all good. She keeps telling me you guys are family.. So what was the reason for this thread? oh yeah...welcome to me. :)

SO...what's going on? Who's nekked?

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

Welcome to the board, any friend of Sparkplug must be 'good people'. Glad to have you here :)
    Looking foreward to all the deviant stories you can tell us about the old days ...lol

• hambeak
    hambeak

Be nice and acquire understanding of all people.

A bad boy or girl gets nowhere.

Sparky is my adopted daughter so be cool you don't want to deal with the big pickle if you hurt her lol

• Twitch
    Twitch

LOL

Welcome

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Persephone69

SO...what's going on? Who's nekked?

Nekked pics? I'll show me yours if you show me yours.......

• Persephone69
    Persephone69

Oh hambeak no! She and I have been friends WAY too long! Close to 13 years now. We have our moments where we don't talk but we always wind up back together. Kind of like an old married couple who turns down their hearing aids so they don't have to listen to each other's shit. lol

• hambeak
    hambeak

PP 69 cool.

You sound like a hoot.

In that case give em hell LOL

• Persephone69
    Persephone69

sorry, new to the game. Thank you for the wecome misanthropic, twitch and bikerchic. Was in the process however was diverted by the shiny object that is my drink. :) yeah....VERY happy. no nekked pics of me in this joint. Sparkplug says she has nekked pics of me, SO NOT TRUE!

"Wait, did I turn off the gas? OH! No, I'm a f**&ing squirrel." Eddie Izzard. If anyone gets a chance to see him or comes across a DVD of his stand up, you REALLY want to get it. I had to rewind a few times because I was laughing so hard.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    Who's nekked?

That guy who keeps trying to peep in my window.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Did somebody say "NEKKID?" Well, thanks a lot! Crabby Pants woke up from a sound sleep when he heard me snicker/snort and is now lookin' for a beaver to view! I'm sendin' him to Dallas to visit Sparky and Persephone.

Frannie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit