You alright tonight?............

by ScoobySnax 15 Replies latest jw friends

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Just woke up after working a double. Going to visit family visiting from up north.

• liquidsky
    liquidsky

Yep it's Friday! Just got home from work and now I'm enjoying a Pint.

Cheers!

LS

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

ScoobySnax..Gonna make some dinner.Then sit down with a bottle of Scotch and a Cuban cigar and watch a movie..It`s nice to have satillite in the middle of nowhere..Have a good evening Scotty...OUTLAW

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

And you too Outlaw. Enjoy that Cuban matey. And of course the Scotch ;-)

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Hey, Scoob! How're ya doin'? Long time, no see. We're fine. Crabby Pants just got back from the ball game. He had to take his truck, cause his Vette's in the shop. I'm sittin' here jammin' with R&R and R&B oldies and nibblin' on some biscotti I made. What're you up to tonite?

Frannie

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

sitting here relaxing and hanging out with my husband, he is watching Rachel Ray with the sound off (the only way to watch her) and I am checking out this forum and thinking about important things like:

1. why does RR have a television show anyway? have you ever seen the I hate Rachel Ray web page?

2. Looking at my post history and seeing how many topics ended with my post, I wonder if I had the last word or if I just killed the conversation?

3. how many squares of chocolate I can eat and not go over my limit of calories

4. why I ordered a Roy Orbison dvd when I don't have a dvd player

5. whether I should go see the elephant seals at San Simeon this weekend or just veg

6. where to go for my husband's birthday

7. vacation in Mt. Shasta this summer

in other words, I am not doing anything at all and it is great.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit