Where is 'uncle bruce'?

by talley 26 Replies latest jw friends

• greendawn
    greendawn

It's a shame he can't post since he is quite a colourful and pleasant character. Let's hope he will be back soon.

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

Thanks for the update Mary, i have been wondering about them two also . I miss em . Talley....shhhh don't tell anybody , but I have a crush on UB too ! LOL ooops did I write that out loud ?

• Gill
    Gill

Mary - (sing to the tune of 'Send my regards to broadway!)

'Send my regards to Gumby

And don't forget UncleBruce

Send my regards to Old Gumby

And lots of kisses to Uncle Bruce!!!'

• Mary
    Mary
    BW said: I still say he's shagging wombats

Better that than a gee-tar.

• bigwilly
    bigwilly

That'll be about enuf out of you young lady!

• Mary
    Mary

Oh now come on BW.....everyone knows that you think yer Elvis licking strumin your gee-tar.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Gumby and Uncle Bruce are some real characters. They have a weird since of humor. Always made me crack-up. I hope Gumby's knee is on the mend. As far as bad weather goes, lines down and stuff, I've been that route too. It opens up new avenues for recreation and helps to get a person away from the computer, which isn't a bad thing. Sounds like Unc is making good use of this time.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Mary..Tell Gumby and Uncle Bruce,OUTLAW says "Hey!"..Ask UB if he remembers my story about the guy who got half his ass ripped off by a Grizzly..(True story,you can`t make something like that up..LOL!!)..Me and Uncle Bruce laughed about that one for awhile...OUTLAW

• moshe
    moshe

I was wondering the same about Uncle Bruce. I liked his Aussie humor.

• gumby
    gumby
    P.S. I miss 'gumby' too....

Oh, I see how it is. Gumby gets mentioned in a P.S. as if he was just a casual thought. Well, I ain't playin second fiddle to no damn gorrilla lookin bastard from down under Talley. I thought you loved me the last time we went out together and you wore them pink hot lookin spandex shorts. I'm really hurt talley. I sit here all day and read these threads just hoping someone will mention my name and finally you do and I almost wet my pants cuz I was so excited......then I read the P.S. part and it just crushed me. I don't think I'll ever recover from this Talley.........NEVER!!!!!!!!

*begins to hate himself*

Gumpissedon

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit