Where is 'uncle bruce'?

by talley 26 Replies latest jw friends

• talley
    talley

I miss him. He is always so funny, kind, and entertaining.

And he is the ONLY one who ever posted to any topics I started.....

I hope he is in good health, very happy, prosperous and just busy; and that his little piece of paradise in the land of OZ has excaped the wildfires this season.

Thinking of you ((((uncle bruce))))

Judy

P.S. I miss 'gumby' too....

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

I remember him too, but vaguely. I wonder what he is up to these days. By the way, I believe I have posted on your topics before, if not, then now is the first.------Dave

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

I was thinking the same. But remember it's summer time downunder.

Dismembered

• juni
    juni

(((Judy)))

Heard from Uncle in mid-February. He's fine. Just busy w/work. He's a good person and I miss his posting too as he always brings me a smile with his humor. And I'm sure we'll hear from Gumby when he is able to post. He is very busy also. I miss him greatly too.

Peace,

Juni

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Nice to see that you still pop in here from time to time!

Yeah, uncle bruce was cool. Always enjoyed his posts.

• onacruse
    onacruse

Like a wart, UB just won't go away! LOL (or whatever idiom they like to use on that pile of rock he calls home).

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/7/127570/2257892/post.ashx#2257892

• bigwilly
    bigwilly

I still say he's shagging wombats

• talley
    talley

*sigh*

If I were 'foxy' (I actually was a "fox" - no kidding) and fourty again, I would seriously consider taking a vacation "down under", if 'ya know what I mean .....

Judy

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Uncle Bruce is a good guy..We`ve had more than a few laughs on this board..Hopefully his gold prospecting paid off big time..Maybe he`s dancing in his mine,with a bag of gold in each hand..LOL!!...OUTLAW

• Mary
    Mary

Unclebruce can't get on-line right now, as a really bad storm knocked out the telephone lines in his area and it's going to be a couple of months before they're fixed. There's no cable where he is either, so the only time he can get on-line is when he comes into town. Plus, he's extremely busy working and he's also taking some college courses right now too, so you're probably not going to see him on here much for the next little while.

I hope he is in good health, very happy, prosperous and just busy; and that his little piece of paradise in the land of OZ has excaped the wildfires this season.

He was a bit concerned at one point about the fires, but he's done a good job 'fire-proofing' his house, so everything's a-okay in that area.

Gumby has been promoted to Circus Overseer. He's pompous and arrogant as hell now and sees smurfs in his room at night while studying the Revelation Climax book. Expect to see him on Dr. Phil in the near future. LOL! Actually, Gumbers seems to be doing okay. The meetings still bug the holy hell out of him, but at least he's got access to his grandkids now, who he loves dearly.

If anyone wants any further info on these guys, it's gonna cost ya.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit