BODY OF JESUS FOUND!! WITH HIS WIFE, SON...Discovery channel March 4

by magdalenefan 32 Replies latest jw friends

• magdalenefan
    magdalenefan

BREAKING NEWS>>>>The Body of Jesus son of Joseph has been found!!!!! in a tomb with all the family names engraved.. with his mom dad, wife, kid brother....The business of Churchdom, holy money making deity sceme is OVER!! The Gov will crack down on the vatican and kingdom Hall for Marketing FRAUD for worshipping and making money off a deity. He was discovered with his parents Mary and Joseph, DNA testing has been done!!!!

Magdalene and Jesus had a boy....The family tomb is inscribed with the names everybody!!!! Professor says 1 in 600 chance probality the names go to someone else's family!!!!!

DISCOVERY CHANNEL MARCH 4 (PM ET/PT THE LOST TOMB OF JESUS

www.discovery.com/tomb there is a forum you can write and ask the professors questions

THIS IS WHAT WILL END MONEY MAKING CHURCHDOM.

JESUS WAS A PERFECT MAN< NOT A DEITY

DISCOVERY CHANNEL MARCH 4 9pm

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Jesus came up across the border from mexico. He works at Taco Bell. That's the only Hasues, I know about.

• kid-A
    kid-A

Jesus appeared on my toast this morning. I have built a shrine for my toaster and will be charging 19.95 admission for viewings starting wednesday.

Call 1-800-TOASTYJESUS for full directions....

• 5go
    5go

This from the channel that brought you exodus decoded.

• startingover
    startingover

Jesus never died, he's still with us and you too can bathe with him:

http://www.datejesus.com/bathe/

• XJW4EVR
    XJW4EVR

Why do I have the feeling that people leaping for glee over this alleged discovery, will end up with as much egg on their face as the Fundies did when they got all hot and bothered over the alleged osciarry (sp?) of James the brother of Jesus.

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

OK!!!!

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

Lmao Drew

Ok, so, to do a DNA test, don't you need DNA to test it against? So, where did the original DNA from The Family Of Joseph come from to test?

I went up to the book store, and wouldn't ya know it, but they have a book about this! And wouldn't ya know, the forward is by James Cameron!

• oldflame
    oldflame

You should of listened to the article. It said that a dna test was going to be done but there are no results in as of yet so I would not be such a clown to say that it is positive proof. I would not put it past scientist to tell a lie about it either because most scientist are athiest and what a perfect tool to try to destroy christianity. I think I will hold onto what my heart says, that Jesus is with his body in Heaven.

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

Ok, you got me.

I completely admit that I've been helping Cameron.

Here is the actual brush found in the tomb:

And here is an actual lock of hair:

I know you pictured darker hair, but it was bleached by the sun.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit