Just pondering my upcoming plan

by Junction-Guy 27 Replies latest jw friends

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Thanks Lonelysheep, I just dont have anything left to lose, so there isnt anything stopping me now.

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Hey Dave,

I hope you attain whatever goal it is you're seeking. Any exposure that watchtower gets that sheds the bad light on it, it deserves, will be well received by many here, undoubtedly. Go for it!

Dismembered

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

J-Guy,

I wish you the best, and please keep us informed as to what is going on. The one thing I've learned from being raised by JW's is that having unconditional love for someone, anyone is far greater that anything else.

I personally feel that here on this site there is unconditional love, friendship and caring - so don't worry!!! I know it's a hard thing to let go but the way we were raised is not how life really is.

Take care, be strong and I'm sure we at JWD will be here for you!!!

nj

• Jourles
    Jourles

I'm still trying to decipher this phrase:

negative flack coming from the far left wing of the X JW community, especially since Im pursuing this in a Christian venue first.

I don't know whether to look at this politically or spiritually. When you mention far left wing with xjw community, to me that would reference the athiests of the board. Moving on from that observation, it would then suggest that you will be bringing up some sort of extreme God connection, whatever that may be. But honestly, everyone here respects everyone else's religious standing -- athiest to born again x'tian. The only way I could see you garnering negative press from the board is by hauling off to Brooklyn on a Wednesday and taking out a few elite members of a certain book publishing corporation(but in the back of many minds, this would be welcome - c'mon people, many of you would be singing out with joy if that happened but would never admit it publically). Now unless you are fibbing about killing someone to keep us off-guard from calling the authorities, I don't know. I would hope not, but when some people finally reach that breaking point in their life when nothing else matters, they are capable of doing anything irrational.

I'm at a complete loss as to what you are going to announce. But I'm sure a good ol' fashioned WT bbq would cheer you up.

• DJK
    DJK

If what you plan will help you heaI, I am behind you. If you plan to put even a small negative dent into the JWs, you are wasting your time. Think about this, a minute of sadness is sixty seconds lost on happiness.

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

I have observed that most people are little concerned with Jehovah's Witnesses. Even many churches have no interest in them or exposing them! They are not considered a 'threat' by the government here in the US and are just small fish in a small pond.

I don't say this to discourage you, but for you to not feel bad if you get rejection from a lot of people and organizations. But, if it seems something you need to do, or you feel God is directing you to do, then go for it.

Most on this Board, I think, certainly will not be offended, and if you save just one life, as they say, it will all be worth it.

Outaservice

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Another announcement,about the announcement,of the big announcement..Crazy Eyes..Dave..There are people laying on the floor in front of thier computers wiggleing..Your killing posters brain cells,one announcement about the announcement of the big announcement at a time..How many announcements about the big announcement are left?..LOL!!...OUTLAW

• sammielee24
    sammielee24

I have observed that most people are little concerned with Jehovah's Witnesses. Even many churches have no interest in them or exposing them! They are not considered a 'threat' by the government here in the US and are just small fish in a small pond.

Personally, I think that this has more to do with a lack of 'bad' publicity than anything else. The Catholic Church kind of mosied along without great fanfare in this country - until the sex abuse and legal action came out. Now it is my understanding from the news, that the same group of people who brought that to the surface, are including the Baptist religions (Southern I think?) regarding clergy abuse. I think if the JW's are included in this group of abusers and their name flashed across the CNN screen with the Catholics and Baptists - it would get a lot of publicity and it would be negative. This would solve 3 things - bring to light the clergy abuse awareness of all religions including the Jehovahs Witnesses; provide opportunity to bring up the issue of emotional, mental and medical abuse ie shunning and blood issues and finally, it would place the Witnesses as not only being part of religion collectively and the world, but on the same footing as the Catholic church which they have in a way, slandered for years.

It might also provide an opportunity for all of those organizations being tax exempt and hiding under the right of religious freedoms and free speech venues, to be critically examined for reversal of some of those statutes they have used. The more the society is in the news, the more opportunity to force all they believe in and all they have, into the light. I think it would behoove the world to see a list of assets including the fleet of vehicles, boats or planes and real estate holdings; the clothing allowances and health care costs of those who have the privilege of being allotted such - and compare those against JW doctrine and payment for those volunteers at Bethel; those who gave up their education, jobs, pensions and homes and those who have died.

All is opportunity.

sammieswife.

• Lumptard
    Lumptard

Unless you were molested by an elder, no one is going to care (as you've seen a bit already). Maybe Pat Robertson will, but he's a kook anyway.

Sorry, man...it's the truth. No talk show is going to air a show entitled "Kids who didn't get to play high school football" no publishing company is going to release a book called "I never had a birthday party!!" What makes your story worth anyone's time and effort to produce a show about?

• vitty
    vitty
    I expect alot of negative flack coming from the far left wing of the X JW community, especially since Im pursuing this in a Christian venue firs

So youve decided to be the next pope???

Honestly I cant think of anything you are going to do will create enemies here

A few posters have been reinstated and no one has been really horrible, so go for it!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit