weird places for Watchtowers & Awakes

by defective light 14 Replies latest jw friends

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I found an old wt book that was being used as a prop in a furniture store...it was a Lazyboy showroom.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

Stuck behind the pipes in a urinal at a public restroom.

In public telephone booths. That has been a while.

....There were some creative poineers in our area

• mama1119
    mama1119

My Dad used to stick them in airplane seat pockets. I think I would rather read SkyMall.

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

This past Sunday at about 5:10 PM, I saw the magazines at a bus stop...........in the hands of a JW waiting for the bus. Thing is.......this was in a not too good area of where I live. I don't know this guy even though it is in the town I live.

I've seen him before waiting for a bus in a different part of town. He was holding the magazines then too!

This must be his way of padding his field service report. Probably starts counting as soon as he leaves his house or apartment and stops when he gets to his destination.

I think the next time I see him, i'm going to stop and have a chat. I printed out some of the brochures that are on Freeminds. I'd also like to ask him if he is counting his time. Come to think of it, I always have my digital camera in my glove box. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm...........my apostate mind thinks I should take his picture and post it here under Jokes and Humor.

HappyDad

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

My Dad used to stick them in airplane seat pockets

Thats strange...they don't hold that much puke, do they? hehe

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit