Can the JC be far behind?...

by Justice-One 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Justice-One
    Justice-One

I ran into an Elder from our local hall today. First thing he said is "hey, you have been missing some meetings." (I have not been to a single one in over 5 months.) To which I responded...."well, I wouldn't say I have been "missing" them. Then he says that it is obvious that I'm weak right now, and I got to say my favorite line from the movie Office Space...."It's not that I'm strong or weak; it's that I just don't care."

I am going to sleep really good tonight.

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

Way to stick it to him. Looks like that JC will be one more meeting to miss, eh?

• Kudra
    Kudra

No way! You actually said that??

Too cool...

Good luck with the JC- if you just keep playing the same card- like don't admit to thinking or doing anything specific, just say you really don't care etc- they can't df you for not caring, nad you'll just end up pissing them off with out them being able to do anything about it!

-K

• MinisterAmos
    MinisterAmos

I've done much worse than that and have yet to hear "Boo!"

Of course most of the Dubz avoid me like the plague, but come to think about it that's not a great loss.

• Justice-One
    Justice-One
    No way! You actually said that??

I have been ready with those lines ever since I saw the movie! I like to prepare little comments in advance and then just wait until I get to use them. Like the time I got in the work truck and tossed my .45 into the glove compartment....the wife says "are you expecting trouble?" and I was ready with..."of course not...if I was expecting trouble I would have brought my rifle."

• Justice-One
    Justice-One
    Good luck with the JC- if you just keep playing the same card- like don't admit to thinking or doing anything specific, just say you really don't care etc- they can't df you for not caring, nad you'll just end up pissing them off with out them being able to do anything about it!

Yup, I'm ready with the Olie North defense.....I wonder how many times I can say "I have no recollection of that." ?

• Abandoned
    Abandoned
    To which I responded...."well, I wouldn't say I have been "missing" them. Then he says that it is obvious that I'm weak right now, and I got to say my favorite line from the movie Office Space...."It's not that I'm strong or weak; it's that I just don't care."

ROFLMAO!!! You have taken one huge leap toward hero status.

• Justice-One
    Justice-One
    ROFLMAO!!! You have taken one huge leap toward hero status.

Yeah, even us right wing fanatics have our moments.

BTW, did I mention it was raining outside and that I was wearing my woodland BDU boonie hat and coat....with a "skull" pace counter on the top button?

• pierogi
    pierogi

Ha ha! I love that movie! I wanna try that now! lol How did he respond to that?

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

Yeah, even us right wing fanatics have our moments.

LOL! OH yeah, that was you. Well, what you did was too cool to not give you props. And with the dumbshit comments spilling out of Hilary Clinton and John Edwards mouths lately, I'm not thrilled with the left right now anyway.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit