Decided not to wait.........put the videos on YouTube....

by ButtLight 42 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

This reminds me of UFO sightings.

They all saw something, but it's the interpretation that counts.

I can clearly see that this isn't buggs, or a glitch. When you look at both clips, we don't see the same bugs or same glitch.

Maybe Buttlight can take more clips and we can determine what it isn't....

• JH
    JH
    It's bugs.

Are there any bugs outside this time of year Butt, that would have made it inside?

• under_believer
    under_believer

I also say bugs. Insects flying about, likely moths but could be flies or beetles.

• Es
    Es
    I only go down there to record, if someone goes with me......lol, im chicken. I had a hard time going down there to get something out of the freezer

I dont blame you, my hubby who doesnt believe in ghosts thought it was cool i passed it on for him to watch, at least he didnt come up with some reason of what it could be he was pretty fascinated with it

• Twitch
    Twitch

Perhaps you need this on the basement door,......

alt

• heathen
    heathen

Ok , I'd say interesting tho not conclusive . I've seen way stranger than that but didn't get any footage so no evidence , I still will take no crap from a skeptic tho. If it's a bug then I don't know what kind it could be since it is winter and you live up north where you would almost never find a living insect at this time of the year , it did make an unusual pattern flight, for dust to make that path would require a sudden gust of upward air flow IMO .

• ButtLight
    ButtLight
    If it's a bug then I don't know what kind it could be since it is winter and you live up north where you would almost never find a living insect at this time of the year

Exactly........now if it were summer I would say yes, it could be, but I took those last week, it was windchill of -32! I havent seen any bugs at all in the house, and the basement is cold.......no heat down there.

I will do a few more, that will show its not dust. If Its a glitch? I wont happen too often right? Bugs is out.... too damn cold!

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

They look similar to the video clips I've seen on TV ghosthunter programs.

You know what the next step is, don't you? Create a training video to help them learn to do your laundry. They may as well make themselves useful.

W

edited to add: Buttlight, I sent you the links.

• bonnzo
    bonnzo

i saw shit like that on acid once, or twice, maybe.

• FMZ
    FMZ

To *discuss* the issue further, I would like to point out the flaw in Else's theory (nothing personal, bro). I highly doubt this to be an electronic (I can only assume you meant electronic) glitch.

The reason being that the "glitch" is way too organized. Not only does it affect the CCD in a very organized manner, moving very definitely from bottom to top and not in the same column of "pixels"... but it (in the second clip) does so in such a way as it creates a complex 3 dimensional spiral pattern. For a random electronic glitch to create such a pattern would require phenomenal odds, especially considering we see no comparable random "noise" (that lasts for only one or two frames) like this anywhere else in the clip. I'm sure you have as in-depth a knowledge of electronic equipment as I, Elsewhere mate, and we both know that random glitches are never as well organized as this.

I think that whatever these things are, they are definitely external to the camera.

FMZ

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit