Decided not to wait.........put the videos on YouTube....

by ButtLight 42 Replies latest jw friends

• justsomedude
    justsomedude

Actually, nevermind.

• stillajwexelder
  • Brother Apostate
    Brother Apostate

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

Be vewy, vewy quiet!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

<--- Trying really hard to be nice.

Sorry I don't buy it. Seeing a few squiggly lines captured while using night vision does not make me suddenly conclude you are seeing supernatural entities.

I have a hard time with logic such as:
    Flash of squiggly line = Existence of [insert your favorite spirit].

I just don't get how anyone can make such a sudden and huge leap to a conclusion.

Odds are it was just a glitch in the electronics. Last I checked, electronic devices are prone to all sorts of odd malfunctions.

If you are determined to think it was something supernatural, then why not blame it on Smurfs?

Lets say you turned on a fan and then you noticed the curtain suddenly start waving around. Was that caused by spirits too? I'm inclined to think it was caused by the fan moving the air which in turn moved the curtain.

Just because you don't understand something you observe does not mean it is automatically supernatural. This kind of thought process indicates you assume that you know everything there is to know about the laws of physics and everything that is acting upon the environment you are observing. Quite presumptuous to say the least.

Was it a ghost or a momentary malfunction of the camera? I have to go with the most probable: malfunction

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

Looks like some pieces of light which have escaped from someone's butt.

Pope

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

I saw it and would love to know what it is.

Have you ever been in a room when the sun shines through the window (regardless if there are blinds on it or not) and you can see dust floating about, moving? Is that it, minus the sun?

• ButtLight
    ButtLight
    Was it a ghost or a momentary malfunction of the camera? I have to go with the most probable: malfunction

Ok, i would agree with that accept for one thing.....go on youtube, or any there place....and type in orbs, or ghosts.....you will see other people, alot of people recording in night vision with the same things happening. Thats alot of malfunction.

Looks like some pieces of light which have escaped from someone's butt.

lmao

Is that it, minus the sun?

If it was, then I would think when we took the broom down there and fluffed up the dust on the floor and ceiling, it would look the same, we saw nothing.

• JH
    JH

I think that this is strange and surely can be explained logcially by beelzebub not beelzebutt

• knock knock
    knock knock

How about uh, like bugs/insects. I saw a similar video on an "unexplained" type tv show once - except it was in daylight. There were these same type of lines across the video but in this case you could see that they were obviously flying insects. Obvious except to those producing the show that insisted that these were unexplainable orbs of light. Sheeesh.

Now I'm not saying that's what was in your videos but that's what it looks like to me. Of course I don't own a night vision cam or I'd test it out to see what flying bugs look like and compare. Anyways, interesting accent. :)

• knock knock
    knock knock

I just went to YouTube and searched for: night vision orbs.
    It's bugs.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit