Rooster

Very Nice..

• freedomloverr
    freedomloverr

nice poem alamb. kind of sad though....

are your kids not with you?

• alamb
    alamb

I have three daughters lost in the cult. I went through a 6 year custody court battle and the JW's (congregation, my own family, and my ex) threatened the kids with death at Armageddon and bribed them with ponies in the new system. Part of the hearings are on YOUTUBE where an elder lies about shunning and the custody brochure.

They still have contact with me but are paying the price via marking, etc. for having an apostate mom. Living without your children is a sort of walking death you must do to be their only chance out. The court condemned the practice of shunning and blasted the judgementalism that damaged my kids...then gave them custody.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

very intense, Im sorry about your circumstances.

thankyou for sharing from so raw in your heart.

• Merry Magdalene
    Merry Magdalene

I am so sorry for what you have been through and continue to go through, alamb

There is a flame burning in my heart for you and yours...

alt

There is always hope that they will see the light of truth one day. Never give up.

~Merry

• alamb
    alamb

Thankyou... my life goes on but part of it is forever tied to them and I will never give up. We have all lost something...time, education, children, grandchildren, parents, parts of ourselves. Taking a stand for what we have found costs us. But we are stronger for it. I have two children who are cult-free!

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Greetings to you alamb,

What a beautiful pic. I surmise that's your daughter with you, as she looks like your identical twin. Nice to see you posting.

Dismembered

• Quandry
    Quandry

alamb

I feel pain in my heart for you. My sixteen year old daughter was cruelly treated by men who mascaraded as Christian shepherds but were vile Pharisees. They disfellowshipped her, telling her "And if you are still disfellowshipped at Armageddon, you can take some comfort in knowing that Jehovah can read hearts." Then of course, they would have liked nothing better than for her dad and me to shun her unmercifully.

What evil exists in the hearts of men.

I went back and read some of your first posts on the forum. You had a horrible custody battle for your kids, I saw. At that time the oldest was thirteen. By now she must be eighteen. Can she be with you now? Do you see any of your family now?

• becca1
    becca1

They are precious! I'm trully sorry for your situation. I live in fear that something will go wrong with my fade and I would lose mine.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit