System down?

by DJK 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Leo, I was having the same problem with the error page coming up when I tried to post. It appears that I can't C&P from Word anymore, but must first C&P the intended material into some other program before C&P'ing it into a post here. When my view of the site kept coming up "short" of info, I just kept hitting refresh until it straightened up. That seems to work for me.

Frannie

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Hi Frannie - yes the cut n pasting from Word has been ongoing for months, I dunno what happened to it. You can just copy your Word documents into wordpad and paste from there though.

It does look like the trolls had 'fun and games' yesterday.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Hi Frannie - yes the cut n pasting from Word has been ongoing for months, I dunno what happened to it. You can just copy your Word documents into wordpad and paste from there though.

It does look like the trolls had 'fun and games' yesterday.

Hi, Sad emo. I just discovered that little gem about C&P from Word yesterday, chere. I was gone from JWD for a few months, so I wasn't aware.

Those trolls were on here for approx. 6 hrs last night and had tons of "fun" terrorizing the posters on the board. If I were queen, it'd be "off with their heads."

Something that worries me about those trolls' behavior is that I saw them spamming another xjw board the other day and I'm concerned that this could be the way our boards are sabotaged and unable to be a valuable resource for those thinking about/ wishing to/ making their exodus from the WTS. Anyone unfamiliar with this forum wouldn't realize that those trolls' behaviors is not the norm here.

Frannie

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Looks like things are more back to normal.

• greendawn
    greendawn

"Arghh! I keep losing my post, every time I try to post" when a problem like this appears you can copy and paste your post temporarily in word pad (before attempting to post) to use in case of failure upon posting, until things get back to normal. I never experienced any problems at the times you mention.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit