System down?

by DJK 14 Replies latest jw friends

• DJK
    DJK

Did the system go down or did Jehovah jump a firewall in my computer?

• needproof
    needproof

Right the first time

• free2think
    free2think
    did Jehovah jump a firewall in my computer?

LMAO DJK. I thought it was just me and my old computer.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Is this site still broken? I've haven't been able to get anything properly loaded all day. Half the time the page only partly loads with no formatting, links broken, and with missing content, and then half the time the page won't load at all. Looks like those spammers really broke the site, except it looks like other people have been posting all day, and yet I have trouble getting anything loaded. What's going on?

• juni
    juni

hey Leolaia,

I've had some weird things happen, but overall it's working fine.

Juni

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Arghh! I keep losing my post, every time I try to post, the page fails to load. What I wrote was that the site is still broken really bad, I can't get it to load half the time, and half the time it loads with broken links and missing content and no style. It's been like this all day....looks like other people are posting, how are you able to do this? It's taken me a half hour just to get this post out!

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Arghh! I keep losing my post, every time I try to post, the page fails to load. What I wrote was that the site is still broken really bad, I can't get it to load half the time, and half the time it loads with broken links and missing content and no style. It's been like this all day....looks like other people are posting, how are you able to do this? It's taken me a half hour just to get this post out!

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

I don't know if any of this is getting through...I posted twice but each time I get an error page when I try to post. For the third time, I can't get anything on this site to load properly, and it seems most of them nothing loads at all. I tested my internet connection and it says it's fine, yet the only time I can get a page to load, the links are broken and the content fails to load completely, with no style formatting, it's a big mess. Did the spammers break the site? I noticed that other people have been able to post, yet I can't get this site to work all day. Maybe it's broken for some people and not for others? Please post any information you have here.... hopefully I will be able to read this page eventually, most of the time it won't load and then the rest of the time it loads incompletely, but eventually I hope to see the whole page.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

test

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Leo - we can see your posts fine

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit