I'm Sick

by onlycurious 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    I am cold and feverish, I still have a stink bug in me and can get fiesty with this jerk. Probably not really worth my energy though, right?

No, (((((OC))))) It really isn't worth your energy, chere! When I get something like that bug, I get some cinnamon capsules from WalMart and take about 4 of 'em. The cinnamon makes it all go away within the hour. I hope you feel better soon, sweetie!

Frannie

• onlycurious
    onlycurious

Thanks everyone! I am going to bed. I appreciate all of you and look forward to reading about your stories and lives.

Have a wonderful evening, day, morning, afternoon....wherever you are!

• ZazuWitts
    ZazuWitts

I have a suggestion for you. Get some "AIRBORNE" Available at any pharmacy for about $6. You dissolve one tablet in a full glass of water and drink it all. Best at the first sign of illness - but it won't hurt to take it even now I always keep in on hand and at the very first sign of a cold or the sniffles take it - haven't had a cold all this long winter. It was developed by a school teacher to combat colds, etc...it really works, too Google "Airborne" for more info. Comes in several flavors and even my grandkids like it. Hope you recover quickly Zazu.

• Cellist
    Cellist

((((Hugs)))) Hope you start feeling better soon.

Cellist

• greendawn
    greendawn

It sounds like the symptoms of the common cold, nothing unusual in the winter, vitamin C helps with speeding up its departure.

• free2think
    free2think

Onlycurious I'm so sorry you're sick. I hope you feel better soon. And your poor hubby, it's awful when you injury yourself especially your back. It takes such a long time to heal. I hope you both feel better soon. hugs to you both

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit