I'm Sick

by onlycurious 15 Replies latest jw friends

• onlycurious
    onlycurious

I am not feeling well and just feel kind of crappy tonight. I ache all over, my nose is stuffy, I'm tired and I'm coughing.

Too bad. So sad. I really wanted to go to my friends house tomorrow night for her Oscar's Party. Don't know that I will make it.

Hubby's back is not doing well and he just wants to finish the retaining wall which seems to be taking forever. He feels crackling in his back and thinks he tore muscles in the sledding accident. For those of you who don't know, he broke 2 vertabrae a month ago. He thought he was getting better but then he started working physically and now he is back to being Mr. Crabby pants. Ugh

Sorry for complaining. I just don't feel very well.

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

((((((((((onlycurious))))))))))

I hope you and your hubby feel better...

• Merry Magdalene
    Merry Magdalene

{{{hugs}}}

~Merry

• averyniceguy
    averyniceguy

I hope all things will pass quickly soon! Get well soon!

• onlycurious
    onlycurious

You know, I came back to this site only to find some guy named Simon who PM'd me and thanked me for wasting his precious bandwidth by announcing that I don't feel well.

I've found a lot of nice people here but I guess that isn't one of the qualifications for being a member.

Sorry guys, my mouth shouldn't get dry and my heart shouldn't beat fast from reading posts here. This isn't a war zone.

• averyniceguy
    averyniceguy

only curious, There is imposter posing as Simon. He is not the same Simon!

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    only curious, There is imposter posing as Simon. He is not the same Simon!

It doesn't sound like something Simon would do. How did you find out it's an imposter.

• averyniceguy
    averyniceguy

"Simon" PM me and he has zero post history. It is not the same Simon!

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Ah! That explains it then!

• onlycurious
    onlycurious

I don't know the other Simon. Even though I am cold and feverish, I still have a stink bug in me and can get fiesty with this jerk. Probably not really worth my energy though, right?

He just said he could ban me from posting here because he is the 'owner of the site' and that I need to edit my last comment or he will ban me.. lol

I asked him what crawled up his ass this evening.

I've seen MUCH worse here ladies and gents. I think we are all adults here. lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit