Got proposed to today

by hambeak 31 Replies latest jw friends

• DJK
    DJK

Tell her you have relationship issues that are personal or tell her your policy is to never get involved with co-workers. That's my own policy.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet
    Buy a wedding band, and just wear it at work...

LtCmdore- i hope this works better for men than women. When I started wearing a wedding ring I got hit in twice as much as before!

I tend to agree with J ex W and all the others - and just say you are seeing somebody already that you are very fond of and are flattered by her interest.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    strictly business relationship between customer and a service provider.

What kind of "services" are you providing her?

• hambeak
    hambeak

Else you nasty man you lol only oil changes. A tune up and brake work only but she wants a sugar daddy lol. I'm not it

• juni
    juni

Hi Hambeak,

I agree with the others. You are already in a relationship, but you are flattered she finds you irresistable. You know what I mean! :)

Juni

Did you ever see the movie "Moving Violations"? It is a great comedy.

• Warlock
    Warlock

Tell her your wife is in prison for stabbing a woman who started flirting with you. She's getting out in March after serving 2 years.

Warlock

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Oh Hambeak... I told you you were sexy! He is most dashing to be assured!

oh and

Buy a wedding band, and just wear it at work...

LtCmdore- i hope this works better for men than women. When I started wearing a wedding ring I got hit in twice as much as before!

It is true...twice as many hits.

• SirNose586
    SirNose586
    Buy a wedding band, and just wear it at work... Or tell her you want to stay single... Or go on a date, and pretend to have mental condition... Tell her you're a Jehovahs Witness... (See option 3)

You would think it would work. But people want what they can't have. And people covet what they see everyday. So wearing a band might not work. That just means this clingy woman will up her game if she knows he's taken.

• hambeak
    hambeak

She asked for my address and Mesay didn't give it to her so I guess Monday will be interesting. I guess I will tell her I like big gals and she is to thin lol

I really don't know what to say. My god I am 55 not ugly but not a tom cruise or George Clooney either lol

• onlycurious
    onlycurious

I never get hit on and I've been married for 15 yrs. I get checked out though and then I tell my husband, "I still have it!"

I'm not a flirt (don't want to dishonor hubby) so that may be it. We married women put off the taken/unavailable vibe.

Funny she wants you if you are gay. Can't she figure that one out?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit