anti-witness site?

by darth frosty 5 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

What happened to that great site that was supposed to go up in febuary? They made it seem like it was going to shake the WTB$ to its core, but I have not seen anything else about it.

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

I think the website you are referring to is "the six screens of the watchtower" I dont think it has made it's debut yet.

• MeneMene
    MeneMene

The link is in this thread -- www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/124776/1.ashx

It was up and running last night. I started looking at some of it. The content is excellent. I am concerned the presentation will scare some JWs away. It's kind of spooky weird. Younger ones will probably love it.

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

I saw it, it's hard to know who they're trying to reach; young fearless JWs might think it's cool and keep reading, so that will be good, but anybody fearful of anything that could be 'demonic' will be scared right away.

Most people will think it's a bit silly.

• Hannah
    Hannah

I've been very busy looking at this site for the past couple of days. It is a little spooky, but interesting. The url is www.sixscreensofthewatchtower.com

• insearchoftruth
    insearchoftruth

Have spent some time looking at is as well, lots of good information and nicely organized. The music is a bit spooky, but that may be enough to keep some interested.

The webmasters who have created the site I feel did a great job since the material presented has a lot of direct quotes/pictures from wts literature and is portrayed very factually!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit