Could this cover-up be true ?

by chasson 18 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

The story appears to originate with "Van Stone" who claims to be a "crediable" writer for the "Scoop USA Newspaper". The website is http://www.scoopusanewspaper.com/. At first glance, it doesn't strike me as a "crediable" news source. ;-)

Based on the blog entry he posted his info to, it would appear that the story is about a year old. (http://joetrippi.com/?p=1763)

Dave

• Quandry
    Quandry

If you write to the WTS's Service desk, you address it to Christian Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses. I am unaware of local congregations being addressed in this manner.

I really can't figure out from this article who did what to who.

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

I only had time to skim through the article, I will read it more thoroughly this weekend.

• under_believer
    under_believer

That may be one of the worst-written pieces of faux journalism I've ever seen. I couldn't finish, I got about halfway through and gave up in disgust. There may be some truth in there, but it's impossible to tell.

• chasson
    chasson

Yes this story is very strange. Concerning the term "christian", in France the JW are calling themselves as "Jehovah's christian witnesses" so this point is not strange for me. Bye Charles

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

Netty:

I thought the real JW's did not refer to themselves as the "Christian" congregation of Jehovah's Witnessess?

Yes, they do.

They use that exact phrase to refer to one of the corporations (with 'Congregation' capitalized), and in a general sense (with 'congregation' not capitalized).

• Borgia
    Borgia

The article is not very well written and difficult to understand.

Garbage

Cheers

Borgia

• chasson
    chasson

There is an e-mail in the text, is someone could ask the necessary precisions to understand this story more clearly ? Because my poor english, i have not tried by myself.

Bye

Charles

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

another whacko conspiracy theory, with folks who don't understand their own information. my favorite line: "weighed barely 190 pounds when his mother tried to bail him out of George Hill Correctional Facility"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit