by Snoozy 14 Replies latest jw friends

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Thanks for the awesome sound truck pics GB

Joining the JWs in their "Street work"

Danny Haszard 1996 Quincy Massachusetts

• greendawn
    greendawn

Most likely it's just another group that want to persuade people to become part of their faith without ever thinking about the social life consequences for them. Will they find enough friends and emotional support or is it like the dubs, pray to jehovah and he will solve your problems.

• heathen
    heathen

Those cars freak me out ......... I would definately have to tell them to turn it down, don't know that they could get away with that today tho the ice cream truck around here makes a racket and gets away with it , I get ,it's a small world, blasting away . I am kinda surprised they haven't gone back to that type of advertising since they are now more sure than ever this is the end ......

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard
    . People even stopped in their cars and rolled the windows down..and gave them an opportunity to "Preach" to them.

Then the "Preacher" put a ash cross on the person's forehead.

When I was picketing apostate street witnessing there was a JW undercover brother who kept going around the block stopping his van repeatedly and asking for directions,pretending to be a lost traveler.

He would just stop dead and block traffic with all the traffic blowing their horns.This was a theocratic warfare diabolical set up to accuse me of engaging him and stopping traffic to try to get me arrested for disturbing the peace.

They want every right to go as far as defiant trespass cold call on our private property but will not extend the same rights of free speech to dissienters.-Danny Haszard

• heathen
    heathen

They want every right to go as far as defiant trespass cold call on our private property but will not extend the same rights of free speech to dissienters.-Danny Haszard

That's right, they are on a mission from God therefore are entitled , nobody else matters to them , only people they can count time talking to or other members in good standing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit