J-ex-W

Was that the Pedro he meant?

• J-ex-W
    J-ex-W

Nick? That's this guy's name?

I'm LIKING him!!!

• J-ex-W
    J-ex-W

Beat box guy--how far do you think he'll get? I love him! He's establishing himself as a real singing talent in my eyes right now--not beat box only. I wasn't sure if he could go past that, but HE'S GOT IT!!!

• chrissee
    chrissee

yeah - i liked him - my husband said he liked him too - apparently they think it's the best so far - we shall see!

• J-ex-W
    J-ex-W

I'd call him the best so far--and that beat box puts him way past everyone else in the game, in my opinion. I'd call him total package. Having only seen these few so far...I'd bet it's between beatbox and bushy-haired guy in the end. Too early to really say, tho.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Watching from north of the border I can't vote but beat-box-boy has it for me . . . so far

• chrissee
    chrissee

this next guy reminds me of Leif Garrett - the teeny-bopper singer that the little girls will like

• J-ex-W
    J-ex-W

Here is the (now 17-year old) who I think might be gay. I absolutely LOVE him, though!! He's going to be a force to reckon with, regardless of contest results. He makes me think of a young Engelbert Humperdinck---GORGEOUS!!!! and extremely talented.

• J-ex-W
    J-ex-W

I don't think it's fair what they said to the 17-year old. I have always found that SONG boring...and I think he sang it much better than the radio version. This time I wasn't moved to turn the song OFF. Still think he has a fantastic career ahead of him....

• J-ex-W
    J-ex-W

Here's my guy--bushy--what's his name?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit