American Idol

by J-ex-W 50 Replies latest jw friends

• chrissee
    chrissee

Ditto - he wasn't too great. It was boring.

• J-ex-W
    J-ex-W

Did you like Sundance on other songs, or just boring for in general, anyway?

• chrissee
    chrissee

No didn't like Sundance as much as the first guy, Ray (was that his name? ) and I was trying to remember who Brandon reminds me of - Lenny Kravitz - it must be the hair.

• J-ex-W
    J-ex-W

Don't remember the first guy's name. I find it interesting that going more 'international' looking this time around. [like the United Colors of Benetton]

I think the skinny 16-year-old east Indian kid (with all the hair) might be gay. Talented as he is, he may have to 'hide' crtain mannerisms to make it far in a contest like this one.

I think this Asian is not doing so well this time, either. Disappointing. Sexy, though.

• J-ex-W
    J-ex-W

Is this a two-hour night? I may have to reschdule some things for the night.... :^)

Ryan Seacrest has some pale feet. (like I can talk!)

• chrissee
    chrissee

his song was slow - and yes - i think there is alot of diversity this season -

how about this guy?? they say he looks like Justin Timberlake - I thought he looked like Eminem!

• J-ex-W
    J-ex-W

I liked his audition, but he's disappointing me tonight. What's his name? I like that on every show, SOMEbody steps up to the plate and blows everyone away. ...Waiting for that one still tonight.

• chrissee
    chrissee

Yes - 2 hours tonite - and I think 2 tomorrow for the girls??

My husband didn't like that guy - he says Chris Doughtry sang that song better!

• J-ex-W
    J-ex-W

Yikes!! I AM going to have to cancel my evening plans--or put off another hour again.

• chrissee
    chrissee

Now the guy coming up next - Nick Pedro - he was the guy that quit early last season -

"Vote For Pedro" - as said by Napoleon - from Napoleon Dynamite (as my daughter started saying when she heard the name!)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit