When life hands you lemons---

by Junction-Guy 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

Your can argue doctrines and interpretations forever and get nowhere, but your own story (testimony) is a hard thing to argue over or deny. And yes, 'networking' is a good idea. Go for it!

PS...........I like lemonade!

Outaservice

• Golf
    Golf

Yeah, they say when life hands you lemons, make lemonade. Writing your story will do you a world of good. Take your time and make the needed adjustments. All the best.

Golf

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Thank you all for your support. I have alot of work ahead of me.

• Abandoned
    Abandoned
    You make lemonade!! Folks that is what Im gonna do. I have talked this over with Mom and Darin, Amanda is next. I have already mentioned a little about what I plan to do. My ultimate goal is a book about my life growing up in the JW Cult,

Two questions:

1) Where and when can I pre-order?

2) Is there anything I can do to help other than believing in you?

• junctions-wife
    junctions-wife

Dave, you never really lost me. I have always been here. But we are two people who grew apart. And now have different dreams. I wish you all the best. And I will be always be there if you need me. I am very sorry that our marriage didn't wok. But we know the truth what torn apart our relationship. And for that what do you want me do to help?

amanda

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

Oh, and one more thing. You mentioned failure and success. Here's one of my favorite quotes:

"The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed." Lloyd Jones

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

I'm proud of you that you're making your move, Dave. Onward and upward....or at least forward. You're doing the right thing. And you're DEFINITELY qualified for this.

Frannie

• bigwilly
    bigwilly

We learn from Ron White "When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then try to find someone who's life has given them vodka, and you've got yerself a party."

• hubert
    hubert

JG, Good luck on your venture, and much success to you.

Hubert

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Thank you all.---------- Abandoned the book will probably take longer than anything, and it will take a miracle for me to put it all together, so I cant really say when it will be done. The other parts to my strategy will come much quicker and eaiser, depending on some circumstances. Amanda, I will talk with you sometime in the near future.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit