Need some education on REALITY? Start here! Religionists take note!

by Nathan Natas 9 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Prove that Jesus is imaginary - from the Bible - in less than 5 minutes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUj8hg5CoSw

• done4good
    done4good

Oh NO! The Great Pumpkin is imaginary!!!

j

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Thanks Nathan

I believe pumpkins exist, not so sure about god and jesus though

• RAF
    RAF

LOL ... it's like asking to a mother to appear to prove that her son existe ... that's so weird to ask that only unfaithfull people would ask it

When I or my son say I'm his mother nobody wants to believe it ... even if I'm THERE I and HE would need to get all OUR papers on US (My ID carde wouldn't be enought) ... so when it's about Jesus (as a spirit and its meaning) guess how hard it should be to proove anything.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

But, but, but, it uses circular reasoning. It attempts to use the Bible to prove that Jesus isn't real thereby discounting the Bible, which it used to prove that...........

Love the thread title, btw

• stark
    stark

Well, the site didn't prove that Jesus is imaginary, but wow, it most certainly proved that Jesus is not a circus monkey who will come and perform at our every whim.

• LtCmd.Lore
    LtCmd.Lore
    Well, the site didn't prove that Jesus is imaginary, but wow, it most certainly proved that Jesus is not a circus monkey who will come and perform at our every whim.

Acctualy it proved that he used too do just that, and that he promised to do so for us, it's your job to prove whether or not he'll come through.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Actually he's not recorded as making corporeal guest appearances on demand. He's a free agent, and appears when and to whom he wishes.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

JOHN 14:13

"Also, whatever it is that YOU ask in my name, I will do this, in order that the Father may be glorified in connection with the Son. 14 If YOU ask anything in my name, I will do it."

So once again what Jesus said is not what Jesus meant? How convenient. Is Jesus therefore a liar, or merely a manipulative deceiver of simple folk?

Certainly Jesus is not a "circus monkey." Circus monkeys are REAL and can be viewed anytime a person wishes to view them.

Isn't it odd that when a devout religious person like Oral Roberts reports seeing a 900 foot tall Jesus (it happened in 1977), the first thing people think is "yeah, bullshit."

[Edited to correct scriptural citation. Thank you Xena.]

• Xena
    Xena

That would be John 14:13 not 2:13.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit