Daddy wont answer the phone when i call him anymore :(

by Messy 18 Replies latest jw experiences

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Hugs, strength, and WELCOME to you, Messy! I hope everything turns out fine...

Baba

• Merry Magdalene
    Merry Magdalene

Hope everything's ok and you get good news soon (as good as possible in the circumstances anyway). {{{{{more hugs}}}}}

~Merry

• unique1
    unique1

Is there anyway you can just go to the house and wait for your Step mom to leave?

• Netty
    Netty

Hi there,

How about calling the police, explain your fathers medical history, and ask them to do a "check welfare". My husband is a cop, and does check welfare calls from time to time.

Then maybe you could follow up with the police, on what they found out about your father's situation and whereabouts.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Messy you must be worried sick. I think I would ring and leave a message stating calmly that you are very concerned and that if you do not hear back today that you are going to call the police to do a welfare check. You could also perhaps check with your dad's/family doctor - while he cant give you any personal information he can tell you if your Dad has been hospitalised I'm sure.

Please let us know what happens. My Dad doesnt answer my calls no matter how much I beg - he can't hear dead people apparently and I am dead...sigh!

• becca1
    becca1

((((((((((((((((awww))))))))))))))))))))

• Messy
    Messy

good idea. welfare check. got it. wish i would have done that for my brother before he died. oh, and i sent the letter i wrote to the national post. i doubt it will get published but you never know.

messy jessy

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw
    (((((((((((((messy)))))))))))

nj

• Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit
    Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit

Awww. Sorry to hear of your plight. I hope your dad is well. You're a good daughter, and screw those damned elders!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit