Do you find that JW's talk about the "UN" in a bad way like they use to?

by booker-t 6 Replies latest jw friends

• booker-t
    booker-t

I think that JW's studying the Revelation Grand Climax book again for the 4th time is preparing the JW's for a "new light" to come out. I feel that maybe they will say that they were wrong about the UN being the beast of Rev and now they believe that the UN is actually being used by Jehovah and Jesus to help the preaching work to be accomplished.

• deaconbluez
    deaconbluez

roffles

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Well as you know the Jws are capable of saying just about anything. They might even say blood transfusions are honky dory or organ transplants are ok and not canabalism.

What has really been important with this organization in the past is how many hours a month the magazine distributors spend distributing the organizations literature.

It's publish or perish.

• GentlyFeral
    GentlyFeral

What's goin' on here? Did Fred Hall finally get his high school diploma?

GentlyFeral

• Golf
    Golf

As the saying goes, "The more things change, the more things remain the same."

Golf

• Wafe
    Wafe

Well considering that they were a part of it.

http://www.un.org/dpi/ngosection/pdfs/watchtower.pdf

I would say that the answer is no.

BTW I did call the society and the did confirm it was true.

• Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit
    Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit

In response to my UN presentation to my elder dad, he said that the UN has done many good things in the world, and so what if the witnesses used the library. I thought. . .what did I miss here? is she a many-headed-dragon riding whore OR NOT??!!?!?!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit