This should be fun....

by BlackPearl 43 Replies latest jw friends

• BlackPearl
    BlackPearl

Keep your hands to yourself is playing! Woooohoooo, I love it.

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

Yeah I guess your right it doesn't take that long. I see you you picked Elton John Goodbye Yellow Brick Road, at least I think that was you? Great song.

• BlackPearl
    BlackPearl

Ya, that was me. I really enjoyed Elton John's music as a kid, and still do. Toto playing now, I love "Africa".

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

Well I've reached my request limit for the next 60 minutes. I'll have to just kick back and listen. You'll have to pick some more... I'm surprised more people aren't getting in on this it's way cool.

• Twitch
    Twitch
    Toto playing now, I love "Africa".

Great song.

Have you heard this version by Andy McKee? Awesome

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dt1fB62cGbo

• Twitch
    Twitch
    I'm surprised more people aren't getting in on this it's way cool.

Hey, I'd be there fer sher 'cept I'm in Regina at the moment and the PC here doesn't have speakers.

• BlackPearl
    BlackPearl

No Twitch, I haven't, but I'll check it out. Thanks for the link!

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

::Hey, I'd be there fer sher 'cept I'm in Regina at the moment and the PC here doesn't have speakers.

OK I guess that's a good excuse, I was wondering why you hadn't checked it out when I saw you posting Mr. Music man ;)

• Twitch
    Twitch
    OK I guess that's a good excuse, I was wondering why you hadn't checked it out when I saw you posting Mr. Music man ;)

lol

Rock and roll saved my life,......

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

Thank Goodness for Rock N Roll then. Too bad you can't play, I guess it's just me and BlackPearl. Speaking of which BP you'll have to pick more if you haven't used up all your limit, I only see 3 or 4 you've picked...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit