This should be fun....

by BlackPearl 43 Replies latest jw friends

• BlackPearl
    BlackPearl

Hi all! It seems most of us are of the 'a little older' crowd, so I'v got something fun for us to do. Go to this website: http://www.klipradio.com/living/playing.php and request your favorite songs and be sure to leave your name and a message next to your request. It's live internet radio, and you can request 70's and 80's songs live! I've been really enjoying it. Hope to see some of your requests over there, and by the way, you can listen while you're on JWD.

BP

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

great site

• BlackPearl
    BlackPearl

Yes, I posted as www.aofcda.com for kicks. Never hurts to advertise your business for free! LOL!

BP

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

Very cool, I have it on now. I'm all over that, very cool site :)

• BlackPearl
    BlackPearl

Missanthropic is going to town over there!

• BlackPearl
    BlackPearl

Mis, did you go to the "Pending Selections" section? You can see your pending songs and messages.

BP

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

Ah sweet, I'll have to check it out now :)

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

Ok, that's very cool, so I'd say what 3 or 4 hours from now they should get to my selections? LOL ;p

• BlackPearl
    BlackPearl

Well.....it could be less than four hours. I'll just have to make on of theseto pass the time. I need to chill out anyway's, been too focused on work, starting a new business in addition to the one I already have, need to r-e-l-a-x a little.

BP

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

Well I think I'll join you with a glass of wine, besides I'm patient and I'm loving the music mix- it's very nice.

Cheers!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit