My Bethel Experience Part 17

by new boy 24 Replies latest jw friends

• new boy
    new boy

To "1914"

I have about 2 more chapters left on life at Bethel and maybe 1-2 on my 27 year marriage......I have saved the best for last.......Health, dismemberment, Death (natural and unnatural) murder and suicide........and as far as I'm concerned there is nothing that is to personal to talk about. Unless there is at least 2 law suits that come from this, I will consider it a big waste of time.

To "Jaguar bass"

There are a few parts of the Bible that are good and have not been screwed up with a mans interpatation...........As for the rest of what you said........I have no idea what your talking about. My friend.

To Mann 377"

Was "Mann 377" your press # ?........I was on "Hoe Row" # 10. I didn't know Charlie. I didn't want to skip the only good meal of the day, at noon and play baseball.-------PM your phone # I'd like to chat with you my friend.

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

So Swingle was racist?

F him and his huge eyebrows.

• tijkmo
    tijkmo
    I had cooking experience for 3 years before I came to Bethel, so you know where they would put me.........The Lanudry. The same week I came in to Bethel, another guy came too, ........He had worked in a professional Lanudry for 2 years.....so were do they put him............you guessed it.....the Kitchen

but they have a scriptural precedent for that dontcha know

matthew was the accountant...so jesus put judas in charge of the money box...

and look how that turned out.

• Dino
    Dino

Sorry, but I got so wrapped up in this series that I posted to the wrong installment!

Dino

• new boy
    new boy

For the new folks. One year and one week ago...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit