Jw Business Cards??? Really???

by Nosferatu 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

I got one from my mother. When the hell did they start doing this???

I'm guessing this is the way they're going to do it eventually. A card is much cheaper to print than a magazine. I wonder what the suggested donation price is for this piece of crap?

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    MLM... multi level marketing... in the name of God
  • fastJehu
    fastJehu

I got one from my mother. When the hell did they start doing this???

More then one year ago WT planed the business cards.

I posted in this here: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/273369/jw-org-bumper-sticker

US bethel could not produce them - so they were printed from 3 different "not JW-companies".

Some weeks ago they were shipped to the branches.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Its already been done by many other religious institutions.

• Zoos
    Zoos
    Simon... we would like JWN business cards now.
  • Nosferatu
    Nosferatu
    US bethel could not produce them - so they were printed from 3 different "not JW-companies".

You mean I touched a worldly business card??? Ewww

• OneEyedJoe
    OneEyedJoe
    I'm thinking of getting some made with a jwfacts qr code and replacing the ones behind the literature counter.
  • berrygerry
    berrygerry

I'm thinking of getting some made with a jwfacts qr code and replacing the ones behind the literature counter.

You mean something like this (never thought of putting a QR code on. Will do with the next batch)

http://www.vistaprint.ca/lp/business-cards-next-gen-no-nav-3.aspx?couponAutoload=1&GP=2%2f27%2f2015+7%3a46%3a40+PM&GPS=3443893309&GNF=1

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Cults-R-Us

List of Services

-brains washed and disconnected

-independent thinking disabled

-wasted empty lives are our guarrantee to you

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot
    "A card is much cheaper to print than a magazine." But not necessarily cheaper than a tract. I can only see these cards used during informal witnessing where a witness could easily have some of those cards in his/her wallet instead of a tract.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit