82 yr old woman seduces 11 yr old boy...

by Gregor 14 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Gregor
    Gregor

This happened about 2 yrs ago and the Granny (foster mother) confessed she was lonely and her hubby was ill...sooo.

She is facing 3 yrs in prison for sexual intercourse with a minor.

Next we'll hear that he is willing to wait for her so they can be together.

• Kudra
    Kudra

Yuck.

I used to think about this when I was a witness- like in the resurrection when we all have the hot bods of uh, 30 year olds ;) I could totally go for someone who was 70 when we knew each other in the "old system"...

Creepy!!!!!

Anyhoo- maybe she was a dub just setting herself up with some nice ass in the new system... :)

• blondie
    blondie

I think "rape" or "child sexual abuse" are better terms than "seduce" in this case. I belong to a support group for adults who were sexually abused as children and we discussed this. "Seduction" seems to imply that the individuals involved are equal and have a real choice. I have talked to men who even in their 50's find their sexual relationships poisoned by their abuse as children. I hope her victims get the help they need. Blondie

• bikerchic
    bikerchic
    I think "rape" or "child sexual abuse" are better terms than "seduce" in this case. I belong to a support group for adults who were sexually abused as children and we discussed this. "Seduction" seems to imply that the individuals involved are equal and have a real choice. I have talked to men who even in their 50's find their sexual relationships poisoned by their abuse as children. I hope her victims get the help they need. Blondie

Here, here blondie you beat me to it! I totally agree it was not seduction, it was rape! I can't imagine what that woman was thinking of!!!!! I was outraged when I heard this story.

That poor little boy, such a shame.

Story here.

• Gregor
    Gregor

Blondie, you are correct. I used the word 'seduce' to differentiate from forceable rape. But rape it was.

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

God that's sick, what the hell is wrong with people?

• aquagirl
    aquagirl

this is an extreme case,but i live in rural maine,where it is way more common than you think..just this morning in the paper a 36 yr old woman had sex w/a 13 yr old..her own kids were older than him..its way more common w/men and young girls tho..my best jw friend was 11 when a jw 'seduced' her...he was 33..my babysitters son raped me when i was 5..so,it aint that new a thang..still bad,always was....its pretty routine around here for girls in single digit age get abused..nothing happens to the purps tho..a slap on the wrist and a fine...being skinned alive would be an appropriate reward to child molesters..hey,id sharpen the blade.....

• lighthouse19something
    lighthouse19something

I'm surprised the 82 year old female didn't blame her medications

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

How disgusting! Whatever penalty she gets will be well deserved.

• mouthy
    mouthy

makes one feel ashamed in a case like this...How on earth could she live with herself after hurting this little one. ??It is stories like this that lets me have a serious discussion with God...I guess that is why I wonder if I will ever get to SEE HIM... I tell him >>>"You know God You saw this old woman doing this & all the other sicko,s out there PLEASE bring this stinking old world to an end...."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit