HEY, ALL YOU JWD PEOPLE!!!!!

by Warlock 31 Replies latest jw friends

• Warlock
    Warlock

What a good week!

You have all been VERY funny and VERY entertaining.

The picture thread, the experiences. Some good, some very sad.

What a bunch of babes! Sorry guys.......................o.k., o.k., you are a handsome bunch.

With the thread minimus started about how far we moved up in the Org. along with all these other threads, the Org. lost a BUNCH OF GOOD PEOPLE.

The Apostate Congregation is quite a thing to behold.

Warlock

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Well thats not a bad summary warlock! Thanks for that! Did you post your pic in the end?

• Rooster
  • needproof
    needproof

Amen!

• minimus
    minimus

I have to say how much I think this board has changed. No more squabbles. It's become a very friendly helpful place. No micro-management going on! In my opinion JWD is the BEST place for helping Witnesses see the truth.

• xjwms
    xjwms

Good

Comments

are nice to hear, er, .. read?

• dedpoet
    dedpoet

You are right Warlock, it has been a good week, but so is every week on here

With the thread minimus started about how far we moved up in the Org. along with all these other threads, the Org. lost a BUNCH OF GOOD PEOPLE

They did indeed, and will lose a lot more in the future.

• restrangled
    restrangled

Warlock, very well put!

We still need a picture of you!....or did I miss it?

r

• Warlock
    Warlock
    Did you post your pic in the end?

No dear, I didn't. You will just have to be content with my avatar for now. Maybe someday...................for about 5 minutes, but I'll be sure and let you know.

Did I ever tell you, you look like Mariah Carrey? Oh yeah, I did, didn't I. Must be my age.

I'll let you know also, re.

Warlock

• truthsetsonefree
    truthsetsonefree

God's Army Is Advancing!

tsof

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit