Would you post a video clip of yourself on Youtube?

by JH 17 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

If so, what would your video clip be about?

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

i would but then men wouldn't leave me alone.. clamoring for my attention and what not.

• JH
    JH

I uploaded a video clip I made with my cat this afternoon...

We shall be famous !!!

• free2beme
    free2beme

My step sister said she posted one of us body surfing in Maui. There were four of us, and the crash was rather spectacular.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Your asking a lot of me.

I'll think about it.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

jh wheres a link to your video?

• Bstndance
    Bstndance

There are already several clips of me dancing on youtube :-D Wooo!
    But, I couldn't do a video blog or something in which I speak to the camera. I would look like a fool.

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

If I had some good material, why not. It would be so cool to have it go viral.

• BrentR
    BrentR

I make custom knives as a side business and on each one I shoot some short video of me hammer forging them. They get burned onto a CD and go with the knife to the customer. They all like it very much seeing the knife in the different stages of production. The videos also get posted on YouTube so they can be shared on the different knife making forums I hang out on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVLRKwXIaIg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ea1bVrARZNA&mode=related&search=

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Not of myself. I'd have to have some major plastic surgery on my body before I did that; but I have one of my daughter (one of the twins that's a witness) that I would post if I could get the CD from her! She had to make a video for French class. She and the girls made a music video singing in French. It's hilarious! I'm going to have to figure out how to get it from her.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit