lucifer

haha I just saw this thread after I posted mine..... I agree lola

• lola28
    lola28

Lucifer, you are alive! How are you?

Lola

• lucifer
    lucifer

haha I'm good, I haven't been on too much in the past year, but I work at a computer again so I have to find something to do with my free time. whats new with you?

• twinflame2
    twinflame2

Valentine's Day always made me feel down, even when I was a dub. Now that I'm not a dub and my husband still is, it just pisses me off. The last couple of years my daughter has brought balloons, flowers or something to me at work. Today she called and was all excited 'cause her husband told her to make sure she didn't leave her office today. She was all excited about him surprising her with something. This makes me happy since they were both raised as young dubs and have a life now. :-)

• bigwilly
  • Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Hey, I'm not single and I don't like Valentines day either. It's just an excuse to jack up the prices of roses and candy, and make lots of money.

• seawolf
    seawolf

seawolf signing in.

I'm already reserving my spot for next year.

• bigwilly
    bigwilly

Seawolf wrote:

seawolf signing in.

I'm already reserving my spot for next year.

Hey Sea, you know inflatable partners have feelings too man!

• seawolf
    seawolf
    Hey Sea, you know inflatable partners have feelings too man!

LOL! I know. Actually, I accidently poked a hole in my last one and then it sailed out the window. Never did see it again.

• greendawn
    greendawn

Hi Lola, you must be upset because you have no valentine not because the JWs say it's a pagan origin celebration. Time goes by quickly and perhaps next year you will be with someone there in California.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit