puck

i'll see what i can do.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet
    so he volunteered to be the squaw.

Oh puck that is so sweet!!!!!

• puck
    puck

yeah... and he's a good foot taller than me (was then, too, if i recall), so it was extra funny -- him staying in the "teepee", and me going out in the yard and "hunting".

• FreeChick
    FreeChick

This is such a cool story...that you two found each other!!! Looking forward to the childhood tales.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Oh my! He's NEVER going to live THAT one down!!!

• puck
    puck

sorry, bw -- i'll deny it to your guy friends if it will help.

• bigwilly
    bigwilly

Do not Call wrote:

Hello Bigwilly,
    Glad you're back so I can get to know you. I've just turned junior member, so I'm pretty new.
    Hope you're well and happy!
    Love DNC XXX

Thankyou! I'm sure you'll be sick of me soon enuf The Divine Mz Crumpet wrote:
    I'm really glad you're here too - I think you have a lot you could contribute to the meatier debates here once you shed your baby fluff!

You love me for my fluff I'll try to dust off the logical parts of my brain (that haven't been baked) and make ya proud FreeChick wrote:

(((BW)))

Enjoyed chatting with ya the other night too! Happy you are here...

Thanks for the welcome and you give good chat

Puck the Long Lost Friend wrote:

twinflame -- here's a little story about bw (i don't know if he'll remember...) :

when we were little, ten or so, his family would come over to our house and play. one time we were playing indians (not cowboys and indians, just indians) and i didn't want to be the squaw. i wanted to be the indian brave. so he volunteered to be the squaw. just a little snippet from childhood that never quite left me.

In the words of Bill Clinton, I have no recollection of that But it sounds pretty close to how we were/are. I don't recall you ever being the submissive type

Little Toe the Kilted God wrote:

Oh my! He's NEVER going to live THAT one down!!!

I have no pride, no need to deny or live it down. I wear a skirt in my free time for goodness sake

• FreeChick
    FreeChick

FreeChick wrote:

(((BW)))

Enjoyed chatting with ya the other night too! Happy you are here...

Thanks for the welcome and you give good chat

Ditto, BW

• tim hooper
  • tim hooper
    tim hooper

puck,

Nice to meet you at last.

I'm BW's psychologist by the way, and I think you should know that ever since you robbed him of his manhood at such an impressionable age, he's been seen at various locations wearing nothing but a skirt.

This is not a pretty sight as you'll appreciate.

tim

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit