CONFIRMATION new watchtower mag arrangement

by yesidid 56 Replies latest jw friends

• yesidid
    yesidid

It was announced at the service meeting. So it's definately a goer. Starting Jan 2008.

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

What does the new arrangement entail? I must have missed reading about it on here.

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Thanks, I have already located that thread.

• yesidid
    yesidid

Hi JG,

The 1st of the month mag will be for the poor unsuspecting public with full printing and the 15th will have a small print

and be for the equally unsuspecting followers. The 15th will have all the study articles for the month.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/129169/1.ashx

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/12/129183/1.ashx

• roflcopter
    roflcopter

Announcing this change in 2008?? Arent they announcing this waaay early or what?

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere
    Announcing this change in 2008?? Arent they announcing this waaay early or what?

They are trying to keep ahead of the Apostate Grapevine of Truth. -Aude. (Meaning: Dare to Know; etc...!)

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

Now lets get an Elder on our side to post the letter!

come on.... I know you're out there

• metaspy
    metaspy

I almost had my hands on the letter at my hall.
    the brother giving the demo left it on the chair of the Secretary without his knowledge
    He was leaving, I was the last one at the KH.
    Then it occured to him that he never got the letter back.
    He asked me to check if there was anything in his seat(I already knew there was).
    I got the letter for him.
    If he would have forgotten for just 1 minute more, I could have put the letter in my bookbag.

• free2beme
    free2beme

Seems like a lame change to me.

• Amazing
    Amazing

AudeSapere,

They are trying to keep ahead of the Apostate Grapevine of Truth.
    Spot on! But, they will never be able to stay ahead of us ... because we will blog them do death with analysis and critical thinking so that by the time JWs see the change, many will see it for what it is, that is, as Freetobeme said, "Seems like a lame change to me." Jim Whitney

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit