Can Animals Talk?

by metatron 20 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Animals do talk..Sounds,movement and eye signals..I live in the wilderness..I see it amongst all of them..I see it in my own pets..They are very clear in thier communication..You just have to be willing to learn...OUTLAW

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Since this conflicts with the Watchtower Bible & Tract Society's eighteenth-century view of nature, the bird must be demonised and should be put to death forthwith!

"...if it floats, it's a witch"

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

I dunno.. I come home from work, and if I ask my dog how his day was, he always says Ruff! (rimshot..)

• RAF
    RAF

My son sent me this link lately ... the cat at the end of the vid is too funny ...

http://www.abrutis.com/video.php?id=1503

• proplog2
    proplog2

Obviously the Parrot is demonized. The devil is trying to blur the line between humans and beasts.

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

Nah, the parrot is probably pining for the fjords

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Or he's all shagged out after a loud squawk. Hey, El Kabong, how're you doing? [waves from Texas]

Nina

• Warlock
    Warlock

Birds can talk, but monkeys can't!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????????? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..............................

Warlock

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

With the monkey, all you have to do is span......ahh nevermind.......Hey Cruzin...(Wave's back from icy Baltimore)

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

I asked my dog, "Whats on top of the house?" and he said, "Roof". I also asked him, "How does sandpaper feel?" and he said, "Rough". So it appears to me, he can talk!

Outaservice ( However my is dumb as a brick!)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit