Prince at the Grammys wearing a cross

by arwen 13 Replies latest social entertainment

• arwen
    arwen

Watching the Grammy's now and every time Prince stands up to applaud his jacket opens and I swear he is wearing a cross necklace. Does anyone else notice that?

• UnConfused
    UnConfused

Watching now and some young lady on the guitar is playing, but I'll keep an eye out for brover Prince and da kros

Hip Daddy

• looking_glass
    looking_glass

I don't think it is, I think it is the "symbol" he is known for and at one time changed his "name" to. Interesting though, I always thought it looked a lot like the him and her symbols as well as a modified cross.

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Hmm...That bro from Boston had better get on the horn with the Service Desk again!

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

The brother formerly known as Prince could wear a cross the size of a Buick, and nothing would be done about it.

Why?

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ = protection.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Prince looked pretty! I just love him. I thought it was nice when he held Mary J. Bliges shoulders when she won!

• orbison11
    orbison11

i am in the pt zone and prince just intro's beyonce, and i did not notice any neck jewellry

orb

• orbison11
    orbison11

i know, i know, i always have too much to say re:entertainers

my x was/is an entertainer, so i have a bit of an inside view re the wtbs and the elders counselling

if i had gone to an awards ceremony for one of my four children at their school there would have been whispering, etc enough to request a visit from the elders

so how does this awards ceremony not equal the same? oh there are so many things that happened re councelling, etc re my x and his music

he even turned down record deals , hey armageddon is coming, right now, and we dont bring honor to ourselves, we dont participate in idolotary,,,etc sheesh

orb

• Uzzah
    Uzzah

Somewhat off topic but did you guys catch Christina Aguileraperforming "It's a Man's World." DAYYYUMMM

That was one of the most amazing performances I have seen in a while. That gal does have talent. She ain't no Brittany (sorry Simon). <lol>

Uzzah

• sammielee24
    sammielee24

Just saw her Uzzah....without a doubt that gal can sing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!sammieswife.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit