Im so angry right now

by Es 34 Replies latest jw friends

• Es
    Es

Well as you all know its official im no longer a JW. When my father spoke to me he said other than emergencies he could have no contact with me, thats fine im cool with that. But I just got a phone call from hubby from my dad who is apparently holidaying in New Zealand, to let me know that my great uncle passed away last night. Now dont know bout you but i would have thought that was enough of an emergency to warrant a phone call.

I just msg his phone and said just wanting you to clarify what an emergency is obviously not a death in the family

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

I just msg his phone and said just wanting you to clarify what an emergency is obviously not a death in the family

Aw Es...glad you did that. Make them aware of how awful they can be. Sad to say it gets worse. The things they never tell us now. I am sorry for your loss and I am really sorry they were not grown up enough to tell you in person.

((((Es)))

• Es
    Es

thanks babe, after i sent the msg my dad rang my mob but i missed the call, would have been interesting to see what he would have had to say for himself.

Its just so wrong

• BlackPearl
    BlackPearl

Geeeeeeeez! If that's not an emergency, what is? Maybe you shouldn't call him when you die!! LOL

• Mary
    Mary

Good lord.......That is just so sickening that this religion does this people.........

• Es
    Es

I just cant believe how stupid they are, how uncaring and selfish

• Highlander
    Highlander

I have an uncle that kicked his then 17 yr old son out of the house with nowhere to go. His offense? The son had been disfellowshipped. I should also add that this was in the middle of

winter season in Minnesota. Very, very cold.

At the time I was staying with my grandpa. I was also in full j-dub mindset, however my grandpa and I agreed that if my cousin arrived at the house looking for a place to stay, then we

would let him, despite being disfellowshipped.

• Es
    Es

happy bday highlander.... thats what makes you different from them you care

• Madame Quixote
    Madame Quixote

Sorry for your loss, Es. I don't know what to say anymore that I have not already said about that pathetic religion and its pathetically behaved adherents. sorry you have had this happen so soon on the heels of being d'f'ed.

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

I wish this stuff still shocked me. Their callousness has deadened a part of me. (((((((es))))))

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit