April 1, 2007 Craptower---All About Obeying 'The Slave'

by Mary 63 Replies latest watchtower bible

• heathen
    heathen

At least they didn't claim to have golden plates pulled out of a hat that they couldn't show anybody or else God would have to change the story . LOL I'm still convinced that WW1 is a good starting point regardless , since the disgusting thing also stands in the holy place just after it , also known as the league of nations . The UN even boasted to be fulfilling the Isaiah scripture of beating swords into plow shears . It just adds up that they actually think they can accomplish a utopian earth . These days they are making all sorts of plans in the name of security that actually amount to tyranny , things are likely to get very complicated and unplesant real fast with the technology they have.

• Mary
    Mary
    At least they didn't claim to have golden plates pulled out of a hat that they couldn't show anybody or else God would have to change the story.

Riiight. They didn't claim to have any golden plates, but they made a host of other totally bizarre claims, like measuring the pyraminds had something to do with measuring the last days, or that the Last Days began in 1799, or that " Vaccination never prevented anything and never will, and is the most barbarous practice... Use your rights as American citizens to forever abolish the devilish practice of vaccination...." So before you go pointing the finger at other religions who blunder, you should maybe take a closer look at what the WTS has preached in it's 130 year history.

LOL I'm still convinced that WW1 is a good starting point regardless , since the disgusting thing also stands in the holy place just after it , also known as the league of nations . The UN even boasted to be fulfilling the Isaiah scripture of beating swords into plow shears . It just adds up that they actually think they can accomplish a utopian earth . These days they are making all sorts of plans in the name of security that actually amount to tyranny , things are likely to get very complicated and unplesant real fast with the technology they have.

Well heathen, if you're convinced of that, that's your perogative. It doesn't mean it's correct and there's absolutely so scriptural evidence of Jesus returning invisibly in 1914. You seem to believe alot of the bizarre doctrines of the Organization......why don't you go back if you think they're right about everything?

• dawg
    dawg

I think its about time we looked at this apostacy once again...this is apostacy in my mind

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Mary, you are worth your weight in gold. I could not stomach reading this Craptower rag.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit