Hey Folks

by KW13 15 Replies latest jw friends

• KW13
    KW13

Its been a little while since i last posted, just wanted to update you all on my life.

Some of you may have read one of my other most recent posts - my GF is pregnant and imma be a dad!

Got into the whole JW thing the other night with ma' again, had some deep discussions and got nowhere but now instead of finding answers or excuses she just tells me she is happy with her faith, in that case i think now i have come to a good position where i can make a mature decision - IF she is truly happy then she can stick with her dubs without her son pestering her at every opportunity but unless either a very good chance comes up or she asks about something i won't bring it up.

Hopefully all you apostates are behaving

tata

From Karl xxx

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Welcome Home Karl!...OUTLAW

• tall penguin
    tall penguin

Great to hear from you Karl. I was wondering how you were doing.

tall penguin

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Hi Karl,

Nice to hear from you, and congratulations to you and Megan on the baby.

With any jw, you just have to wait until they are ready to listen, if they ever are. You can't force the issue. I wouldn't have listened to Trev 3 or 4 years ago, I'd have stuck with the wts then whatever they had done, but when I started to have my own doubts, what he said to me, and showed me, made sense.

You are in the same position with your mum. You need to be patient, but ready when she is. That day may or may not come, I sincerely hope it does.

love

Linda

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Hey KW,

Was wondering not long ago what happened to you!! CONGRATULATIONS !!! Parenthood will be one of the most rewarding experiences of you life! Enjoy every moment!! Good to have you around, and glad you may have come to some neutral ground with your mom.

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

• KW13
    KW13
    Welcome Home Karl!...OUTLAW

hehe thanks

Great to hear from you Karl. I was wondering how you were doing.

tall penguin

Nice to see you folks too, i am fine as ya can see

Hi Karl,

Nice to hear from you, and congratulations to you and Megan on the baby.

With any jw, you just have to wait until they are ready to listen, if they ever are. You can't force the issue. I wouldn't have listened to Trev 3 or 4 years ago, I'd have stuck with the wts then whatever they had done, but when I started to have my own doubts, what he said to me, and showed me, made sense.

You are in the same position with your mum. You need to be patient, but ready when she is. That day may or may not come, I sincerely hope it does.

love

Linda

Thanks for the congrats! Your right, it needs patience and good timing - i just hope one day it happens for now i must wait

Hey KW,

Was wondering not long ago what happened to you!! CONGRATULATIONS !!! Parenthood will be one of the most rewarding experiences of you life! Enjoy every moment!! Good to have you around, and glad you may have come to some neutral ground with your mom.

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

I look forward to the challenge, as you say neutral ground is very nice - somewhere where hopefully some future friendly and less up-tight debates can be held. Its great to see you all again, been missing this place. Me and megan will have Internet soon and i will be back properly.

• juni
    juni

Hi Karl,

I just sent you a PM before I saw this particular posted Topic.

Congratulations! Sounds like a plan w/mum. Her attitude could really change once the baby is born.

Wish you both the best. Take care of Meghan. She'll have emotional ups and downs w/those hormonal changes that a woman goes through w/pregnancy. Be understanding. I'm sure you will.

Love,

Juni

• KW13
    KW13

Yeh she has her good and bad days, i do try and be patient - sometimes i'm not as patient as i should be but were both trying.

Thanks for the PM, twas very nice

• Mary
    Mary

Hey sweetie, good to hear from you! I was thinking of you yesterday and I remembered you said you were gonna be a daddy.....so keep us posted.

It's hard talking to a family member still in the Borg......you just want to shake them to wake em up, but unfortunately, it doesn't work that way. How's everything else goin' for ya? Are you working or going to school or what??

Mary

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

congrats on being a daddy to be!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit