• mouthy
    mouthy

At the end of his sermon is a Jehovahs Witness

• mouthy
    mouthy

That is on at 8.00 "In Touch Ministries"

• megsmomma
    megsmomma

Is it an experience? Are you being mysterious Mouthy?

• mouthy
    mouthy

No I am not....LOL Betty Scott was my eldest daughters best friend....they were 18 years old .My Eldest daughter hated my religion (JW) She asked if her friend could come for the weekend. I agreed -but the conditions were ( my daughters orders)Not to talk about my religion... I said I wouldnt as long as she didnt ask. Well Sat night they went to bed I studied my WT....Betty got up to get a drink of water... She asked what I was reading!!!! So I lead her into the wilderness-with me. My eldest daughter was very angry.... Left home cos she was sick of my witnessing..... Betty became a JW..... On Charles Stanley today she tells about being a JW & how she came out..... My eldest daughter is a staunch JW NOW wont speak to me.......

• becca1
    becca1

Sounds like a new take on :"What goes around comes around"....

• Mary
    Mary

I saw it Grace! I remembered you said she was going to be on. He comes on around here at 7:30am, so I watched him and I saw Betty at the end. It's funny that she was so shocked when she heard Charles Stanley use Jehovah's name, because the first time I heard him use the name 'Jehovah', I too was shocked. After all, we're told that no one else uses that name.

Kudos to Betty!

• mouthy
    mouthy

yes they told us no one else uses it. And we believed them. I thought she did a good job....

• Madame Quixote
    Madame Quixote

Grace, So sorry to hear that your daughter is lost in that religion and now won't speak with you. That cult does terrible things to peoples' minds. Maybe someday she'll get out. so sad that she's stuck in that . . . truly sorry - for you both.

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

He comes on around here at 7:30am, so I watched him and I saw Betty at the end. It's funny that she was so shocked when she heard Charles Stanley use Jehovah's name, because the first time I heard him use the name 'Jehovah', I too was shocked. After all, we're told that no one else uses that name.

Mary, what on earth are you doing up at 7:30 am on a SUNDAY????? Now that I don't go to meetings I'm never up that early. He's on at 8pm here and I just watched the program.

I was like you the first time I heard him use the name Jehovah, and he's not the only one I've heard use that name. I've told a few JW's that I know that other churches use Jehovah and they find it hard to believe.

Thanks for the heads up Grace.

BB

• Abandoned
    Abandoned
    On Charles Stanley today she tells about being a JW & how she came out..... My eldest daughter is a staunch JW NOW wont speak to me.......

Mouthy, this is sad and funny. But see, there's hope for everyone who's stuck in that stupid cult...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit