Who is your Devil?

by Lumptard 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Lumptard
    Lumptard

Who or what is the devil to you now that you are out/fading out of the WTS? Has your opinion of the devil changed? Do you still beleive that Satan is real? Has the WTS assumed the role of Satan in your mind? Are you still in fear of the "machinations of Satan?"

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

The Watchtower Bible and Tract Society Inc.

• Warlock
    Warlock

Who is my devil? You can find him in the liquor aisle of your supermarket.

Warlock

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Tonight the devil is some amberbock and a bag of pretzels.

I don't know if he's real or not. I don't want to fool with him if he is real.

The machinations of the devil. When you try to accomplish something often times you will have difficulties. When you were brow beating yourself trying to sell jw mags and literature and you had car problems or difficulties at home. You often blamed the devil. That was just life.

The machinations of the devil were whatever impeded you from being a good magazine salesperson.

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

i certainly do not believe in the xian literal satan any longer. he went out the window with yhvh.

if he exists, he is inside us all as an archetype..

tetra

• Carmel
    Carmel

My ego! carm

• Twitch
    Twitch

Crown Royal

• Billzfan23
    Billzfan23

Satan is a myth, the Bible is a farse, and God is not interested in what the hell is going on down here on earth. My devil is the borg!

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

I still believe in God, and I still believe in a literal Devil Satan. I believe the WT Society is a product of the devil, and is being helped by him.

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

My wife is the devil!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit