Crisis of conscience

by lfcviking 14 Replies latest jw friends

• pobthespazz
    pobthespazz

get yourself a copy asap

• Sasha
    Sasha

I went to my Public Library in Delray Beach, Fl. They have one, but only to be used as reference. So how they worked it was: they ordered it from another lilbrary, called me when it was in, and I was able to take it home. Or you can buy it. Also get and read "In Search of Christian Freedom" by Ray Franz (Same Author). It changed my life. You see, I was told by all the members of my congregation that the annointed were the Governing body. Then I found out the annointed are just taken out of mothballs basically, and paraded for the Memoral!!!! No annointed on the govenerning body...Just MEN.

Both books are very enlightening, I think.

• Honesty
    Honesty

Make sure that you do the following before you read the first word:

1. Have plenty of popcorn and your favorite beverage at hand... enough for a 12 hour trip.

2. Install a Porta-Potty for Barfing episodes.

3. Restrict access to your reading area to non-JW's only... you will get pretty upset and might bring reproach on Jehovah's organization.

4. Take your blood pressure before you begin reading. If it's elevated you should postpone reading until it is well below normal.

5. Remove any objects from the area that could be used as weapons.

6. If possible, apply rubber undercoating to all wall, ceiling and floor surfaces in your reading area or buy an inflatable rubber room.

7. A strait-jacket and/or seat belts are recommended.

8. Have paramedics and a medi-vac helicopter on stand-by status until you have finished reading the book.

• jaguarbass
  • pobthespazz
    pobthespazz

Strangely I read ISoCF first then I read CoC It worked for me , CoC is a little bit of a sadder personnel acc by Franz where as ISOcf really gets to grips with the nuts and bolts of the hypocrisy and b/S of the WTS .... go for it all .. you wont be disappointed

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit