Revelation Book Diagram

by purplesofa 24 Replies latest jw friends

• cyberguy
    cyberguy

I like it. Did you draw it, purplesofa?

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts
    As usual, I can't find the food court

LMAO !! it does look like a mall diagram.. minus the " you are here" arrow.

• Neo
    Neo

This diagram was drawn by Witnesses. The second line has a numbering of 16 "visions" in accordance with the way the Revelation Climax book divides it. Also, under chapter 4 (vision 2), we read "Jehovah's throne", as only a JW would say, since no one else besides the Witnesses would give such an epithet to a NT passage. It was not done by the Society, it was an individual effort, certainly because they are studying the Revelation Climax book.

What I find interesting is the fact that the creativity of WT members can only go that far. Initiative is very rare among JWs - they don't have much time for that, and when they do, they are repressed, censored or "counseled" for showing something different or original. Talk about a totalitarian organization!

Neo

• heathen
    heathen

what are you going for extra credit or something?LOL It looks like a pretty handy way to find things in revelation. I wonder where the j-dubs have the , you are here , arrow . I put mine right around revs 19 myself.

• Zico
    Zico

These were being distributed at the literature counter at my hall to go with the Rev book, so I guess the Society made it?

• Fatfreek
    Fatfreek

First, a link, to some other diagrams as well.
    http://www.theoshare.com/index.php

The geometrical symmetry of the Holy Bible is astonishing. Here we have an illustration of just one of the Bible books. Note how its arc segment occupies area in direct proportion to the count of words in that sacred book when compared to the other 65 books of the Bible. For clarity, we only show one of those segments which, when attached to all the others, comprise a complete and perfect circle.

Next, we will focus on the Great Pyramid of Giza. We are also drawn to its geometrical symmetry as well, something honest-hearted believers must credit the Creator himself.

Lastly, I have some ocean-front property in our fair state of Arizona. Note how it is directly adjacent to California, ...

Fats

• Peppermint
    Peppermint

We got these handed out at the kingdom hall also during the first or second time we studied the Revelation book.

• Gill
    Gill

Oh dear!

Did someone say 'Revaltion Obsession'. This is a WTBTS diagram of the 'great magic mushroom dream', is it?

Fascinating that Revelation can be placed in a diagram and still make NO SENSE at all! Doesn't that mean something to someone, somewhere?

Thanks Purps! But I have to agree with Juni, it's giving me a headache!

• truthsetsonefree
    truthsetsonefree

Poor JWs, trying to take an analytical approach to this irrelevant crap. (I empathize as I was one.) People need to go to college.

tsof

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Hey! A diagram of a JW brain prototype!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit