Whoohoo 2

by mrsjones5 13 Replies latest jw friends

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

After sweating, praying, and driving my husband crazy for the last week, they called today. My second interview will be next Wednesday sometime around 12 or 1pm, they'll call to finalize the time. I gotta make a skirt.

Josie

• RAF
    RAF

Go Girl !!!

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Fantastic! Go get that skirt! Go for it!

• Madame Quixote
    Madame Quixote

for a job? who's they? good luck and best wishes!

• tan
    tan

You go for it...I hope the best.

• Rooster
  • mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

"They" are a company I sent a resume to back in January. I never expected to be able to find a job like this in Indiana. Most jobs in my field are on either coasts with a sprinkling in the midwest. I'd rather stay in Indiana because the cost of living is so low.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

For those of us who were unlucky enough to meet Whoohoo1 - what is the job doing? And dont they like girls in pants?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

What is the job and what would I be doing? OK I'll try to explain it. I'll be doing something similar to what I did at Levi's - Grading or in other words taking clothing patterns and making them bigger or smaller. But this company is a handbag and accessories firm so I dont think there will be that much grading but all the other technical and paperwork required will be similar.

Oh I'm sure if I get the job I'll be able to wear pants. It's just nicer to be a bit formal in the interview process and wear a skirt.

Josie

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

Good luck J - knock'em dead. Please do update, new job is always exciting!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit