My Bethel Experience part 8

by new boy 25 Replies latest jw friends

• Mystla
    Mystla
    They later married and divorced and are miserable

My Ex was a NPG.. at least for most of the time we were married (I think he had an affair, so for a bit he was a PG) I was sooo miserable, so was he.

I think telling gays that they should get married and act "normal" is despicable. No one is happy in a marriage like that.

Sorry if this is off topic, it just hit a nerve.

I've been enjoying your series, Newboy, keep em coming!

Misty

• new boy
    new boy

Well I'm at my thread limit until february 10. My last subjects will be.............

1. Cars at bethel

2."Golden boys" at bethel

3. Bethel tours

4. Apostates & crazy people

5. Love and dating at bethel

6. And my last thread will be about Death (natural & unnatural) Suicide and Dismemberment, in the "house of God".

Blessings my Fiends

• R6Laser
    R6Laser

Thanks for the story. So basically it is like any other place you would go to.

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

Thank you, new boy, I really appreciate you telling these experiences. Keep writing!!! You will help those who listen to you!

• new boy
    new boy

Bone yard week for my bethel experiences.

• belbab
    belbab

New Boy,

Newboy you say:

Well I'm at my thread limit until february 10. My last subjects will be.............

There is a way around that. If you pm or email your new posts to others on the board who have not used up their two a day new posts quota , then they can post the new posts and say in the title something like this:

This is New Boy's post # so and so.

I am sure there are many here that would be glad to do it, including myself

belbab

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit